On October 19th – 21st, the Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions will hold its 2016 Annual Conference at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in New Orleans, LA. The theme of this year’s conference will be “Looking out on the Horizon: Emerging Issues in Allied Health Education and Practice”. Interested parties are invited to contribute to the program by submitting abstracts to be presented in one of two formats:
1. Paper Presentation during a 40-minute Concurrent Session, or
2. Poster Presentation during a two-hour Poster Session.
ASAHP reserves the right to make a final decision regarding whether a presentation will be made in the form of a paper or poster.
2016 Featured Topics
- New advancements in health professions education, research, and practice
- Application of simulation and technology in health professions education – emerging practice and issues
- Clinical education – challenges, opportunities, and best practices
- Models of excellence and creative approaches for enhancing IPE/IPP
- Federal policy mandates and their impact on allied health education and practice
Please find the instructions and form attached. All abstract submissions are due by Monday, June 6, 2016.
Additional information on the 2016 ASAHP Annual Conference will be made available on our website: http://www.asahp.org/asahp-in-action/upcoming-national-conferences/2016-annual-conference/